Saturday, March 27, 2010

You Better Look Around, and Left, and Up and Down, and All Around...

It's been so LONG! Oy...

I know, I can't get into this habit of writing once every two weeks or so, but this is gonna be a short one cause I'm exhausted.

With school and auditions going on lately, I'm feeling a little run-down... especially because I haven't landed any auditions =( A little depressing, but I guess that's just part of the game. I WILL go to the Spamalot call tomorrow, though! This time the alarm will go off, and I will be on the train bright and early. Oy again.

So, with that said, I'm gonna run, but I promise I will write a more detailed post soon... if something interesting happens.

<3
Peace

1 comment:

  1. You had better make this one dude! Best of luck,

    Chris

    ReplyDelete