Saturday, August 21, 2010

Feeeeeeeeeeelings...

I was looking through this old blog tonight (Bob Villa, is that you?), and remembered that I'd started a page for some creative writing.

As I looked through all of my old writings, I sifted through the cliche poetry about lost love, and then the satires, funny college essays, and finally came across a poem that I really loved.

This poem was written about two years ago after I had a very brief but poignant (is there a recurring theme here?) relationship with someone I still consider an amazing person. This poem was written as a stream-of-consciousness piece, and the lack of grammar is NOT a reference to Sammy St. Juste, but a way of expressing how these thoughts would just endlessly run through my head without ever punctuating. Anyway, without telling you about the whole thing, the poem is called Yes and Know, and you can read it under "The Penis Mightier" (=P) page on the navigation bar at the top of the page. Hope you enjoy!

<3
Peace

*** OH, and I should probably mention that the structure it is written in is very important, but due to the design of my blog, the last word or two of some of the middle lines was put on a new line, but that was not on purpose. So, I guess what I'm saying is don't think that lines 8, 10, 12, or 14 are being stressed, they are just errors in the blog's formatting. Sorry for the inconvenience.

No comments:

Post a Comment