Tuesday, August 31, 2010

The Rainbow Connection

I'm all moved into my new apartment at Montclair, and sitting here alone in bed, I can't help but feel a little bit lonely.

My best friends, my girls, are far away, and the promise that Corey and I would be happily reunited come September is dissipated. I really wish that he was here in my arms again, finally able to sleep happily uninterrupted together in a place away from parents and siblings. And here I am, completely hung up and unable to sleep, wishing things were different.

No happy ending tonight, kids.

Who said that every wish would be heard and answered
When wished on the morning star?
Somebody thought of that
And someone believed it,
And look what it's done so far.
What's so amazing that keeps us stargazing?
And what do we think we might see?
Someday we'll find it, the rainbow connection,
The lovers, the dreamers and me.

<3
Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment