Saturday, February 20, 2010

So Busy =(

Dear Blogspot-

I'm sorry I haven't been keeping up with this, my week has been terribly busy. I'm working running crew on a crazy show, and going absolutely crazy. I'll be posting more next week to fill you in.

On a side note, my knitting world has basically been turned upside down. After almost two years of knitting, and trying to make combined knitting work, I think I'm finally going to have to switch to continental. It's just too big a hassle to keep trying to figure these stitches out and how to twist them and turn them and make them work. Sooooooo I hope this all goes well. It's been rough so far...

<3
Peace

2 comments:

  1. YOU'RE SORRY!!!!! YOUR'RE SORRY`????? WHAT ABOUT ALL OF US THAT FOLLOW YOUR ADVENTURES AND THEN GET THROWN IN THE DIRT????? HUH? YOU EVER THINK OF THAT MISTER HIGH AND MIGHTY GREASE PAINT!!!

    Joe, I know exactly how it is to be busy..... the main focas is keep up with your school work. (do I sound like my mom here, kill me now)

    Crap post buddy..... but I'll read 'ya anyway. Have a fun weekend.

    God or whatever diety loves ya...me too.

    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha you DO sound like mom... if she were a baritone.

    I have to say, it's nice to know that people are reading this =)

    ReplyDelete